Saturday, December 3, 2011

update


I have been really enjoying the past couple of months. I have been concentrating hard on photography and I have done so many shoots! You can see some previews on my Flickr, but I still haven't finished editing them all. But once I have finished I will post them all on here or my Photography blog! If you want to keep updated with my photography then follow my photography blog because I upload more photos from the shoots on there than I do on this one.

My New Years Resolution is to do a photo shoot every week. Or at least every other week. I've seen how much I've improved this year and I want a even bigger result at the end of next year. I have done a few commissed shoots and I really enjoyed them! It is so much fun to meet new people and know that they like my work enough for me to photograph them.

I'll also be doing an online Photography Course to help me get into the business and it'll teach me everything from lighting, to how to handle clients, so basically everything and I am so excited about that!

Anyway, I'll be updating this more now. Work has just been crazy and I have been taking advantage of any free time to get some Zzzz's! Work and photography is getting a little stressfull but I love it too much to complain. Photography is my life now and I want to do it for the rest of my life.


emma

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your photography and was wondering how you manage to get softer tones on the photos of your friend and the flower? Is it to do with the natural lighting, editing or camera settings, because it makes photographs look perfect! I hope you can help, anyway.
    demitrii@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I love your photography and was wondering how you manage to get softer tones on the photos of your friend and the flower? Is it to do with the natural lighting, editing or camera settings, because it makes photographs look perfect! I hope you can help, anyway.
    demitrii@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete