Monday, February 27, 2012

365/365



365. the ending of one chapter, the beginning of a new.

This isn't the best edit but it's the concept I was trying hardest to achieve and I know the left bubble looks funny ): [you probably didn't notice until I pointed it out, hey? damn.]

First of all, I just want to apologizes about how late I have left this photo. Hah, shows how unorganized my 365 project was. But I am honestly proud that I've completed it! I failed the first time but I know I wanted to complete it the second time around and I really think it was life changing!

After several attempts at this I have finally pulled my idea out of my head and have created my 365th photo. The bubble that is around my entire head in the background represents how restricted I was in the beginning because of the lack of knowledge I had and that when I first started photography, I didn't know where exactly I wanted to go with my future. The front portrait with me popping the restricted bubble represents that after this long journey, I now know what I want to do with my future and what I want to achieve. And it all involves photography.

Photography is my life now and I feel free when I'm taking photos. I'm in love with the shutter button, the sound of capturing life at a specific moment and being able to hold on to it forever... it's just magical.

I am so thankful to everyone who has liked/favorite/viewed my photos and added me as their contact. Your support really has helped me through the tough times when I just wanted to give up on it all, but all your kind words made me continue and achieve my goals.

This isn't the ending though, this is just the beginning. I have so many goals I want to achieve in the future and I will continue to upload photos even if it's not everyday, and when I'm feeling down and UN-inspired, I will come onto Flickr and look at all of your photos which inspire me continuously!


365. the ending of one chapter, the beginning of a new.

portfolio | tumblr | photography blog | facebook | twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment