Sunday, May 27, 2012

soul dancer



model: tammy
photographer: me

On Saturday, Tammy came over for a photo shoot and I had so much fun with her! She brought all of her beautiful clothing over and I had fun mixing & matching and then choosing outfits for the shoot. I must admit, I would swop my wardrobe with her if I could! She had so many beautiful pieces that I fell in love with! We did a few outfit changes but didn't get through all of them unfortunately because we were starting to get tired and hungry because we had been shooting for about 3 hours. Tammy is such a beautiful person and modeling just comes naturally to her! I was so impressed but how comfortable she was in front of the camera and how well she took directions considering it was her fist time modeling! I will definitely be working with her again in the future because she is just completely beautiful, inside AND out.

More photos from this shoot on my Facebook Fanpage! and heaps of behind the scene shots :)
also follow me on instagram: emmaattard


 portfolio | tumblr | photography blog | facebook | twitter

emma 

2 comments: