Sunday, October 28, 2012

Gypsy sisters

models: Tammy and Lara

About 3 weeks ago I did a shoot with these two lovely ladies and the entire time I was pissing myself laughing. These two are just so full of life and so funny, they are always making each other laugh and they were just a pleasure to work with! I will be doing another shoot with them both in the near future and I am super excited for it :) 
We were aiming for a sunset shoot but the sun went down way to quickly so we shot as fast as we could with the natural light that was still available. I got them just to run around holding hands, and I think we got some beautiful images within the 30mins of shooting!

anyway, keep an eye out for theire next photo shoot, but while you wait you can check out Tammy's previous shoot with me!


instagram @emmaattard
emma

1 comment: