Sunday, April 28, 2013

Stacey & Justin












These two are such a lovely couple! I had a heap of fun chatting to them on this engagement shoot. I'm also so excited to be shooting their wedding towards the end of this year!

May is going to be a big month for me! I will be flying down to Sydney top be photographing a Fashion weekend, I will be starting to shoot for a modelling agency and I am turning 21! So much to look forward to next month! I also bought myself a Mac book Pro with Retina Display as a 21st birthday present to myself, so I'm super excited for that to be arriving within the next few days!

I will be blogging another fun shoot with the beautiful Victoria either tonight or tomorrow so keep an eye out for that one!

instagram @emmaattard

emma

No comments:

Post a Comment